LEGAL-EAGLE

LEGAL-EAGLE

Friday, June 28, 2013

Love LEtter from my blackberry smartphone


Dear Owner, Read this its nice and fun

▶ I'm so lucky I'm your BlackBerry!
▶You hold me with both hands gently as you could be.
▶You ensure that I am always with you.
▶If I fall you are afraid of my injury.
▶I always have your undivided attention, you get upset if others disturb our time together.
▶You can never forget me in a taxi and you won't let me go unlike my old friends Nokia, Sony and Samsung that you would proudly just hand over.
▶When you eat, I'm beside you. When you are on the toilet, I'm with you. When you sleep my head is by your pillow.
▶When I scream you rush and pick me up like an egg.
▶When I feel low, you make every effort to recharge my battery. When I am hungry, you fill me with airtime. You buy me all sorts of clothes to cover my precious skin. And if I make you feel like a cowboy you strap me to your waist or jeans.
▶Every month you ensure that you set aside the money, to buy me bundles (of love).
▶You upgraded me from my friends Nokia, Sony and Samsung to a Curve, Bold & Torch.
▶You rush home from work and spend quality time with me; not really bothered to make a conversation with those at home.
▶You can sit up with me for hours and smile at me, yet I have no humanly emotions; sometimes I make you laugh that people think you're mad.
▶ I watch your wife/hubby or your bf/gf who envies our time together.

But dearie...
I appeal to you.
Your life is wasted because of me. Take some time, leave me aside and Sort out issues that are important to you because I may love you as much as you do love me but I'm just a blackberry, nothing more!.
**lafn***........................Have a nice day nd Barka Jum'a 2 Muslims

1 comment: